- Get a pen pal.
- Visit York with my five best friends.
Finish my Master’s degree.
- Learn a new language.
Have a spring clean of my handbag and shoe collection.(17 pairs of shoes and 24 handbags gone) Donate/throw out all clothes that no longer fit/I haven’t worn in the last 3 months.(Wardrobe literally empty)
- Discover a new word every day.
Have bright red hair.
- Visit Disney World with my little family.
- Declutter all of my boxes in the loft/under my bed.
- Successfully grow some flowers.
- Gain the knowledge of how to create perfect Kardashian curls.
- Plant a fruit tree.
Reach 200 blog followers. (eek thanks 24th January 2013)
- Get a new tattoo.
- Move in with my boyfriend.
- Get my own car.
- Meet someone famous.
Own a pair of shoes/piece of clothing worth over£100.
- Learn how to do a tumble turn.
Remember all of the Ben 10 characters.
- Make a perfect pavlova.
- Do 10 proper push ups.
- Build some flat pack furniture without help.
No chocolate for a month.(Done.. Lent 2013) Spend a whole day in my pjs, just because I can.
- Have my eyebrows threaded.
- Grow my hair git long.
- Reconnect with an old friend.
- Visit Northumberland with my boyfriend.
- Treat myself to a manicure and pedicure.
Volunteer.(NHS consumer health panel)
- Teach myself to do a forward roll.
- Gain the confidence to go swimming again.
- Not eat out for a whole month.
- Lose two stone. (15lbs down, 13lbs to go)
- Pay someone a compliment everyday for a month.
Get a grown up job.(Does working for a bank count?)
- Save £500.
- Go to a festival.. and enjoy it.
Get my make-up done at a beauty counter.(MAC - 9th October 2012)
- Watch 100 films I’ve never seen before. (75 out of 100)
- Still be blogging in 1001 days.
Go without chicken for one week.
- Try a weird type of meat.
- Visit every country in the United Kingdom (
England,Scotland, Wales and Ireland).
- Film a Youtube video and actually upload it.
- Watch every James Bond movie. (4 out of 23)
- Get a dog.
- Treat my boyfriend to breakfast in bed, every weekend for six weeks.
- Visit Rome.
- Have a Little Mermaid marathon.
Learn to whistle.(Proudest moment ever ha)
- Buy a proper camera.
- Ride all the rollercoasters at a theme park.
- Tell my boyfriend I love him every day for the next 1001 days.
- Master how to surf.
Organise all of my clothes, shoes and bags.
- Read 50 new books. (16 out of 50)
- Go 100 days without spending a penny apart from on food, petrol and bills.
- Appreciate my parents and Grandma more.
- Cook a three course meal from scratch.
- Learn to play golf.
- Go and see a West End Musical.
Go a month without alcohol.(New Years Resolution.. 100 days and counting!)
- Stop whinging for a whole week.
- Paint a room a new colour.
- Complete a 5K run in less than 30 minutes.
Complete a grown up game on a games console.(I hope the Simpsons counts!! haha)
- Stand in two different places at once.
- Try 5 new fruit and vegetables. (4 out of 5)
- Overcome my fear of peas.
Own something, anything Chanel.(Thank you Anthony)
- Talk to someone all night, until the sun comes up.
- Watch the sunrise/sunset at a beach.
- Visit Paris.
- Have a proper, paid for massage.
- Tell people in my ‘real world’ about my blog.
Learn how to play at least one song on the guitar (even if it is Smoke on the water).(Time of Your Life- Greenday) Put the lottery on.
- Camp outside in a tent.
Go 48 hours without my phone or internet.(Not through choice but thanks Orange)
- Become a vegetarian for a month.
- Redecorate my bedroom.
Buy someone a present just because.
- Make a drastic hairstyle change.
- Use a whole nail polish up.
- Romantically kiss in the rain.
- Have a dinner party for my friends.
Learn how to make croissants.
- Change my nail colour everyday for a fortnight.
- Wear slippers more often.
- Wear matching underwear everyday for a week.
- Have a romantic weekend away in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
- Go to a football match.
- Take an exercise class I wouldn’t normally take.
- Sell or throw out everything I do not want or need.
- Get rid of my faithful old gold scarf.
- Learn 5 new things about 5 of my old friends.
- Not swear for a whole week.
- Graduate. Again.
101 things in 1001 days..
I started this on 14/08/2012. I will finish it on May 15th, 2015.