Friday, 1 June 2012
May Favourites and over £20 giveaway...
So the end of another month and another favourites post!! Been soo much to choose from so chose my top 6 products and hopefully the ones I've left out I'll still love next month!! Anyhow, let's get going with the favourites!!
1. L'Oreal Colour Infallible in 002 Hourglass Beige. I've had this for quite a while but have always used trios or duos when applying eyeshadows as I like to blend lighter and darker colours. However, whilst having a clear out I discovered this and found just how beautiful it is! It's a loose powder, but has a stopper in the top to keep it pressed and the pigmentation is absolutely unbelievable! It stays on well even without a primer, and feels so soft and smooth on the skin!
2. Benefit They're Real Mascara. Now I'm quite sceptical about mascaras as I have next to no eyelashes and don't want to waste money to have no effect.. I've been loving L'Oreal's Million Lashes mascara, but it's slowly getting to the bottom and I needed to replace it. I've heard so many people rave about this so thought I'd give it a shot and it's amazing!! It more than doubles my lashes and it looks like I'm wearing falsies even though I'm not! Exactly what you want :)
3. John Freida Radiant Red Shampoo. As an unnatural redhead, I have to do everything I can to maintain the colour as long as possible after dying it so as not to damage it too much by dying it too often. My hairdresser recommended this and it is unreal, I've never had a shampoo that makes my hair appear redder than when I went in the shower! It's so light to wash in and doesn't smell to bad!
4. All About Nails in Bellini. My bargain 99p Model's Own Tropical Sun dupe! It was 99p, it looks gorgeous on and it barely chipped before the 4th day, all in all a definite summer long favourite in this one!!! Full review can be found HERE
5. Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter. I love having a tan, fake or otherwise and it is a well known fact being moisturised is essential to maintain a good tan. I love this one as it's a body butter over a moisturiser as I feel they go further and last longer and since I get bad psoriasis breakouts, body butters are softer to the skin than normal moisturisers.
6. MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick. This is my first official MAC purchase and I think it will be the first of many! It's creamy and soft and the perfect nudey colour, as it is a darker nude which I favour over a pinky colour. Full review can be seen HERE
DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY HERE. THE CONTENTS IS CURRENTLY WORTH £22 AND MAY BE GETTING MORE ADDED TO IT..
Here's to a great June!!! Mwah xx