Friday 30 November 2012

November Empties..

Empties posts are some of my favourite types as you can see someone really gave the product a go and can give a true reflection on them. With that being said, I've only got a few empties this month..



Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion - I love this stuff. I use it on a morning to get rid of any oily build up on my face from overnight, and I use it on a night after my cleansing milk (which I use as a makeup remover) to ensure it is all gone and to again ensure all of the oil is gone. This is definitely something I can sing its praises for if you are prone to oily skin, it is so refreshing to your skin and really helps your makeup go on easily on a morning. 
Repurchase? Already have, always have a spare bottle :)

JLo Glow Perfume - I'm not usually a fan of celebrity fragrances but I just love this one. I've been using it since it first came out, and I love it. My favourite perfume was Anna Sui Sui Dreams, however they've decided to discontinue it so this has swiftly become my staple perfume. It's got a little bit of a floral smell but fresh on the whole. 
Repurchase? Got another bottle for my birthday!

Benefit the Porefessional Sample - Wow, has this sample lasted forever!! I got this sample in May time-ish I think, and I've only just used it up. 6 months worth of usage from 7.5ml and that's near enough everyday usage, so Lord knows how long a full size would last. I am so impressed with this, not for particularly making my makeup last longer, but it does really create a smooth base to start with. 
Repurchase? I would like to, however the price puts me off completely. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: 52 Vanilla - This has got to be my favourite drug store foundation ever. Because I have such oily skin, I really struggle when it comes to finding liquid foundations that work for me and this one was such a dream. It lasts so long as well, and I love the fact that the pump goes up so you can really see how much product you've got left. GENIUS!
Repurchase? I think I've become a MAC Studio Fix Fluid convert. However, if I ever have a cash strapped month and need foundation I would definitely buy this one!!

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream - I don't think this product did anything for me. It didn't absorb nicely into my skin and just made my eyes feel so heavy. This was such a huge disappointment as I love everything Soap and Glory does but it might just be my skin it doesn't agree with!!
Repurchase? Definitely not.

Eyelure Lashes in 101 - This isn't the box of the ones I've used and thrown away, but it was an old box I keep all my lashes in as I try to get a couple of uses out of them (I know multiple use of lashes is quite controversial but sue me, it's my eyes, my problem). I love false lashes, I don't care if they're big and flashy or subtle and small, but they just make me feel better. I have no lashes at all, so false lashes are always an essential. 
Repurchase? Definitely, especially for the festive season!!

Lush Bath Bomb: The Enchanter - My days is this a beautiful bath bomb. It looks so tame but as soon as it goes into the bath it explodes into bright pinks and oranges. It smells absolutely amazing too. HOWEVER, it does stain you and your bath a bit pink, so you need a shower after the bath which is a bit annoying. The colours and smells were worth it though. As you can see from the picture below it was like fireworks. 
Repurchase? Unsure, I definitely prefer others to this I think. 



2 comments:

  1. Great items you've used there, I hate it when I love a product and it's been discontinued!

    Lauren
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete