Friday 9 November 2012

Weekend weigh-in!

So last week I told all you guys that my mission is to lose two stone and I wanted to let you guys know how I'm doing :)

So this week I am a grand total of 12st 9lb.. A bit disappointing as I have started introducing exercise back into my regime but I guess my body is just getting used to the changes.

Top tips and motivation for this week
- if feeling peckish, have a cup of tea
- when it starts to burn, that means its working
- Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Adriana Lima's body.. Patience is a virtue
- portion control is everything

How's everyone else's diets going? :)

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up hun! I've always struggled with weight, but now that I've been counting my calories, I've lost 24 lbs since July. Not as much as I hoped but it's still progress, and I've been keeping it off!

    New Follower, Follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowzer that's amazing!! Well done, and definitely good news about keeping it off hun xxx

      Delete