Friday, 9 November 2012

Weekend weigh-in!

So last week I told all you guys that my mission is to lose two stone and I wanted to let you guys know how I'm doing :)

So this week I am a grand total of 12st 9lb.. A bit disappointing as I have started introducing exercise back into my regime but I guess my body is just getting used to the changes.

Top tips and motivation for this week
- if feeling peckish, have a cup of tea
- when it starts to burn, that means its working
- Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Adriana Lima's body.. Patience is a virtue
- portion control is everything

How's everyone else's diets going? :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up hun! I've always struggled with weight, but now that I've been counting my calories, I've lost 24 lbs since July. Not as much as I hoped but it's still progress, and I've been keeping it off!

    New Follower, Follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowzer that's amazing!! Well done, and definitely good news about keeping it off hun xxx

      Delete