Monday 31 December 2012

2013.. so the world didn't end.



So despite those pesky all knowing Mayans convincing everyone that the world is going to end, it looks like everything ended up alright doesn't it??


I honestly cannot believe it is New Year's Eve already. Cannot believe just how quickly this year has passed by, it only seems like two minutes since I was starting my master's degree in 2011, and me and the boy were only just starting out. I'm not going to lie though, I'm glad to see the back of 2012. It was the year me and Anthony both lost our jobs, we lost our beautiful little house and I failed my degree. 2012 has been a pretty shit year with me and my man. However, always the optimist I believe that 2013 will be our year. 

My new year's resolutions you say? I usually have some stupid generic one like 'I will give up any food that has anything naughty in' or 'I will lost 10 stone'. However, I only have two this year.

1. Get my life together.
I want to have a steady job again, pass my master's with flying colours and to have a new house to spend Christmas in. One step at a time though, and lots of saving to do over the next few months!

2. Be Positive.
Most people who know me know that I'm a generally happy person. I don't see the point in being negative. However, these last few months has really made me struggle to stay that way. So in 2013 I promise to myself I will be a positive person once again :) 


HOWEVER

I don't want to be all doom and gloom. I have had some amazing times this year. Lets leave 2012 looking at the high notes!











And saving the best til last.. 2012 has meant everything as I have spent it with the love of my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment