Thursday 27 September 2012

My first ever empties post..

I absolutely love reading empties videos as love to see that a blogger has used the whole product and can therefore give a good honest review on it. I've been trying to save my empties for the last month or so and I was so excited when I realised I had enough to do a post about!! So here they are...




Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub - I simply picked this up originally as a cheap alternative I could leave at my boyfriend's house, rather than drag mine back and forth, then I fell in love with it. You can hardly feel like it's a scrub and it has lasted me absolutely ages (and I exfoliate every day). 
Repurchase? Already have!!

N-Spa Fruit Lemon Souffle body scrub - I love my body scrubs, I get really patchy skin if I don't use them and I think it just makes your skin seem less dull after using one. Therefore I loved it when Asda had this range on for only £1! A total bargain and it really does a great job. 
Repurchase? I have in the Vanilla Creme Brulee and Mango flavours :)

Nailene Artificial Nail and Polish Remover - This is like a version of Bourjois's 1 Second Nail Polish Remover. Instead of a sponge inside, it has little flaps which you rub your nail up and down to either remove the polish or the false nail. It isn't great for removing false nails and it wrecked my actual nails for having to soak them in the solution for so long, but for removing nail polish it's great! 
Repurchase? I think I'll try Bourjois's option as think it will be less harsh on my nails.

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Ultra Black - My favourite mascara ever. There are no words to describe my love for this mascara, it volumises, lengthens and curls my lashes, and when you have straight stumps like mine, it is a miracle cure. 
Repurchase? When I get paid, definitely on my 'to-buy' list.

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer Noir - Eyeliner is one of my must have makeup products that I like to wear every single day, even for no makeup days. Therefore I particularly love these crayon like alternatives to eye pencils. They are much easier for on the go as it is not a neccessity to have a sharperner in case it snaps, and it is less scratchy when doing your waterline. 
Repurchase? I'm currently working my way through my Avon glimmersticks which are the same concept and are a lot easier to blend with. So probably won't repurchase the Rimmel version.

Maybelline The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer - Whilst I was at university and a makeup novice, I had never really heard of primers or how vital they can be in making your makeup last all day. Therefore when I went about purchasing one, I just picked up the first one I found. This primer isn't the best for making my makeup last longer, however it is the best for giving my skin an even finish to apply makeup on to. 
Repurchase? I don't know. I'm stuck between this and Benefit's Pore-fessional. 

2 True Smooth Matte Pressed Powder Shade 3 - I am in love with this powder. So much so that when Superdrug do their 3 products for £4.99 on 2 True I always buy in bulk. It isn't an all singing and all dancing powder that does fifty million things. It stops my skin looking oily and sets my makeup, that's all I want a powder for so this one is perfect!
Repurchase? Not for a while as I already have another one in my collection!!

10 comments:

  1. I love N- Spa. I wish I had one near me though!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    I'm also having a giveaway here
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nuetrongena :)

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! : ) You have a nice blog, I like it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. great empties post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vanilla nspa creme brulee but they've stopped making it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab dress! I really like reading your blog and have nominated it for the Liebster blog award. See my post for all the details :)

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete