Friday 12 October 2012

Positivity..

On Wednesday I found out I had failed my Master's. I only failed by a few marks on my dissertation and since then I have been hysterical. It felt like the end of the world. However, after two days I've finally come to the realisation that the world hasn't ended. I can resubmit it and hopefully pass next year.

Therefore it got me thinking, about how some smaller stuff in the long run can be seen as such a big deal when it first happens. I've always prided myself on being a positive thinker, and classed myself as an eternal optimist. but lately, I think I've fallen off the wagon and allowed myself to be bogged down by everyday negativity. So in an effort to become positive again, I thought I'd share some positive quotes and pictures that might inspire everyone to be a bit more positive about one thing every single day :)

One of my best friends says 'You are never fully dressed without a smile'. So true.

Also, for more check out Sprinkle of Glitter's positive post here, which inspired me in turn to share this stuff with you guys.

Do you guys have any inspirational quotes that cheer you up on a rainy day??







10 comments:

  1. "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us."
    JimmyJohn N. Mitchell

    I really believe in the power of self-fulling prophecy. So I try to always remember that I need to be postive and get through the hard bits because they are part of life, and there are so many good things yet to come.

    But I'm sure it's hard right now but keep positive and it's great you are focusing on a lifes little joys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, it's given me a positive thinkings! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, so keep a look out on my blog in the next few days on : laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll definitely check it out xxx

      Delete
  3. It's brilliant that you've been able to move on from being upset about it and move on in a postitive way! I think I really need to do this more!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positivity is the key to everything :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post darling, its great that you are felling positive. Everything happens for a reason, and everything we do teaches us a lesson :D


    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg.. i've been feeling like this too but your post made me feel better :) thank you so much!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete