Saturday, 28 July 2012
I first noticed this challenge on two of my favouritest bloggers Louise at Confessions of a Secret Shopper and Hayley at MakeUp, Movies & More and I found myself slowly getting addicted, fearing the day when the ten days would be up! So I thought I'd be a copycat sitting on the doormat and do one of my own, so I know for at least the next 10 days I'll still be getting my fix of it!!
The first day is ten secrets.. so be prepared..
1. I love The Little Mermaid. I love it so much, every time I see anything to do with Ariel and her undersea friends, I HAVE to buy it. Don't ask why, I just love her. Maybe that's where I get my obsession of becoming a redhead came from.
2. I have the five best friends EVER, who I met through Cheerleading at university, not as bitchy as you would expect. We all live spread across the country, but when we meet up it's like we still live a couple of streets away. We call ourselves the 'Cool Kids' or 'CK' for short, but we are not cool. Not.one.bit.
3. I know every single word, sentence, conversation, episode, everything from Friends. It's my favourite TV show, and always will be. I can never get sick of it, and can quote every single episode from all ten seasons. Loser.
4. I have two different sized feet. Like a whole size. I should really have two different sized shoes. Awkward.
5. The thought of ageing scares the jeepers out of me. I've used anti-ageing products since the age of 17. Prevention is the best cure for wrinkles!!
6. I've voluntarily spent the last seven years in further education and gained four A-Levels, a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, yet I don't have a clue what I want to be when I grow up.
7. Nail polishes are my weakness. I just buy them on impulse, and I don't think I've ever used a full nail polish up. I've set myself a goal for the next six months to try and use a full bottle of nail polish that isn't a base coat/top coat. Of course, I've then got to replace them with shiny new products!!!
8. I know this is like a crime for beauty bloggers, but I honestly don't see what the fuss is about MAC products are. I do own a couple, and yeah they're good, but I honestly don't think I'd swap my bargain drugstore brands for them. (Maybe when I'm rich and can afford it, maybe I feel guilty spending so much money.)
9. I love cheesy music. I love Glee, Steps, musicals and of course, the Spice Girls. Girl Power.
10. I have an insane fear of parenthood, and have also been known to have panic attacks or suffer from anxiety even if I'm near a baby. However I love my boyfriend's son like he was my own, he's the perfect child.
If you decide to join in, please comment with your links so I can have a nose at yours too!! I need my fix :D