Wednesday 18 July 2012

What's in my Joliebox: July Edition...

Losing another virginity here by receiving my first beauty box so was majorly excited when I got a knock on my door this morning and it arrived!! I've only seen one July Joliebox post so far so was nice to not know what I was going to get at all.




So what I got was..

Etat Pur - Pure Active Salicyclic Acid 300 : I'm looking forward to trying this out as it's supposed to be good for those who suffer breakouts and blemished skin, and since I am prone to these, especially when I am under stress (as I am now) so hopefully will help me out a bit!!

Jane Iredale - Tantasia Self Tanner : I love being tanned. End of. So when I saw that there was a tanner that could be used on your face, I was delighted as I have wasted endless amounts of money trying to find a one that works for me so I'm excited to try this out. I don't know if it's just me but I think it smells kinda orange-y too, which I'm unsure about. 

Institut Esthederm - Bronz Repair anti-wrinkle tanning cream : A sun lotion mixed with an anti-wrinkle cream. Shame I didn't have this before I went on holiday! But if we ever do get a summer, I'll be excited to try this out :) 

Nailgirls in Bronze and Gold : Inspired by the Olympics, these metallic shades should be fun to use depending how well Team GB are doing! Hopefully gold all the way!!

Wen By Caz Dean - Sweet Almond and Mint Cleansing Conditioner : I've heard a lot about Wen products, so I'm excited to try this out. I only condition the ends of my hair, so may have to give it a good cleanse from root to tip with this! Always worth a try!!

JolieBox toe separators : Cute and pink.. I like..


Has anyone else received their box yet?
Is JolieBox the best one to get???

Mwah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice :) Will you be reviewing the products when you've tried them?

    I don't subscribe to Joliebox, but I do subscribe to Glossy Box and She Said Beauty boxes - I think She Said are the best personally! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll be able to review all of them! I'm gonna definitely start using the Salicyclic Acid and Tantasia from tomorrow so will let you know xx

      Delete