Wednesday 11 July 2012

*Review* Urban Decay Preen Eye Palette

I actually received this palette last Christmas, but never really had a chance to use it.. until now! I always wanted to use it but kept saying 'I'll save it for a special occasion' well everyday is a special occasion and thought I'd share some swatches with you guys!

So first, I LOVE the packaging..  I love peacocks, therefore I love this. I also love that they've continued the peacock theme inside the box too. I just think Urban Decay are second to none for aesthetics on their cosmetics, I love them.



Inside, there are 6 colours which fall in line with the peacock-y kind of colours, an eyeshadow primer potion and a black eyeliner. I love the colours in this, palette, especially the bronze colours. They are exceptionally pigmented and are just a pleasure to put on. I'm gonna work towards creating a subtle peacock themed look using this palette so will let you guys know and have pictures when I've managed it!!



Overall, I LOVE this palette and I'm so disappointed at myself for not using it sooner, especially as I always use the primer potion with my other eyeshadows. Next on my list is the Naked 2 palette and the Book of Shadows.

Have you guys tried the Preen palette?? Any suggestions over other Urban Decay cosmetics I could try???

Coming soon.. I'm letting my boyfriend do my makeup, wish me look!! Pictures will be up soon :)


Mwah xx

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on one but I think they've discontinued it.
    I'd definitely recommend the 15 Year Anniversary palette if you can find it, the packaging is stunning and obviously the shadows are amazing quality.

    Jess
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have a look for it! I was gutted when Boots stopped selling Urban Decay and it moved to the department stores! xxx

      Delete